Welcome Week Schedule
Welcome Week is designed to support new and returning students in their ongoing transition to the community through intentional activities, events, and programs that reinforce our Penn State Values.
By participating in Welcome Week, students should be able to:
- navigate the University Park campus.
- display a readiness for college.
- articulate an enhanced sense of belonging at Penn State.
- engage with faculty and staff in and out of the classroom.
- exhibit appropriate behaviors and community standards on and off campus.
- demonstrate respect for all individuals within the Penn State community.
Each semester, Welcome Week includes a series of Signature Events to help students learn about their new home. Please check back in November for a Welcome Week schedule for January 2019.