SOTP Student Staff: Orientation Team
We are looking for diverse, dedicated, enthusiastic, resourceful, and motivated undergraduate students to serve on our Orientation Team.
New Student Orientation (NSO) begins the transition to Penn State and the Orientation Team makes THE difference for new students and their families.
- Welcome over 10,000 incoming first-year, transfer, and change-of-campus students
- Connect training on counseling and helping skills into daily customer service
- Build lasting friendships with your team
- Practice and perfect public speaking and facilitation skills
- Grow as a leader personally and professionally
- Make decisions and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Lead conversations on diversity, inclusion, and safety
Make a positive impact. Ease the transition into the tradition.
Say YES to your best summer at Penn State and #KhakiUp!
Our recruitment and selection for Student Program Specialists and Orientation Leaders has concluded for the 2017 OTeam. We will hire our NSO Check-In Crew in March 2017. If you'd like to know when applications for the Check-In Crew become available, please add your information to our interest form and someone from our team will send you an email.