Complete Your Educational Planning Survey
After you take your ALEKS Math Assessment, your next step is to complete your Educational Planning Survey. This survey is conducted to help academic advisers prepare to discuss your educational plans with you during NSO. The survey should only take about 15-20 minutes to complete.
The Educational Planning Survey consists of multiple-choice questions about:
- your main reason for attending college;
- your reasons for choosing Penn State;
- your choice of major;
- your estimated grade-point average at the end of your first year at Penn State; and
- the number of hours a week you expect to study at Penn State.
Note: An active Access Account is required for the Educational Planning Survey. Instructions were sent via email from identity [at] psu.edu for you to activate your account. A Friends of Penn State (FPS) account will not work.
Steps within LionPath to access your Educational Planning Survey:
- Log into LionPath with your Penn State Access Account
- From the Main Menu, click on Self Service
- Click on Student Center
- Under Academics on the Student Center webpage, click on Educational Planning Survey
*Helpful tip: To submit your Educational Planning Survey, please fill in all responses and then click "okay." You will not see a confirmation message of submission, but as long as all questions have a response and "okay" is clicked, your Educational Planning Survey has been successfully submitted.