You will be staying overnight in Pollock Halls during NSO.
Pollock Halls are not air conditioned, but a box fan will be provided. Included with your program at no additional charge are:
- your overnight stay in an on-campus residence hall;
- dinner in a dining commons on Day 1 with your orientation leader; and
- breakfast and lunch on Day 2 (suggestions will be provided for you during NSO).
Here are some tips for what to bring and expect during your visit:
- You should bring a change of clothes and toiletries with you; we will provide bed linens, a pillow, and towels.
- Blankets are available at the Commons Desk upon request; but you may want to bring your own blanket if you get cold at night.
- Consider bringing additional money for snacks as desired, as the meal card you will be issued for the program cannot be reloaded.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests for additional housing nights (see parent & family information for options) or accommodate requests for preferred roommates.
- If you require accessible housing during NSO, please add the information to your NSO reservation. You'll find a space to add 'particular accommodations' on the questionnaire page of your reservation.