Once you complete the Educational Planning Survey and your ALEKS Math Assessment, your campus of admission will send you information about your New Student Orientation program. New Student Orientation typically involves:
- learning about the academic structure of Penn State;
- gaining a better understanding of your academic preparation and the expectations Penn State has for you as a new member of our community;
- learning about support resources and services available to you at Penn State;
- networking with other new students, current students, faculty and staff; and
- taking care of some of the business of being a student (such as obtaining your id+ card and Penn State Access Account).
To learn more about your New Student Orientation program, choose your campus of admission below.
Choose Your Campus
- Erie, The Behrend College
- Fayette, The Eberly Campus
- Greater Allegheny