SOTP Student Staff: Orientation Team
We are looking for diverse, dedicated, enthusiastic, resourceful, and motivated undergraduate students to serve on our Orientation Team.
New Student Orientation (NSO) begins the transition to Penn State and the Orientation Team makes THE difference for new students and their families.
- Welcome over 10,000 incoming first-year, transfer, and change-of-campus students
- Connect training on counseling and helping skills into daily customer service
- Build lasting friendships with your team
- Practice and perfect public speaking and facilitation skills
- Grow as a leader personally and professionally
- Make decisions and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Lead conversations on diversity, inclusion, and safety
Make a positive impact. Ease the transition into the tradition.
Say YES to your best summer at Penn State and #KhakiUp!
We are currently recruiting and selecting our 2017 Check-In Crew. To learn more about the position, including how to apply, click here.
Interested in reading what our student alumni have said about working on the OTeam? Check out the link below: